The insurance policy provides loss of income and extra expense coverage for online sellers in the event they are suspended by the online vendor for ANY REASON other than:
- Any losses occurring within the first 120 hours from the inception date of the policy OR where the insured does not exceed either the franchise deductible or the waiting period. The date of such losses shall be determined by the issuance of an inquiry or notice of suspension by the online vendor; and
- An insured event or any circumstance that could give rise to an insured event which is discovered, known by or should reasonably have been known by the insured prior to the inception of the policy period; and
- Intentional breach of the business services agreement; and
- Intentional breach of the prohibited products listing agreement; and
- Misrepresentation and fraud. This entire policy shall be void if the insured has willfully concealed or misrepresented, in writing or otherwise, any material facts or circumstances concerning this policy or the subject matter thereof, or if the insured shall make any attempt to defraud either before or after a loss; and
- Intentional acts other than described above; and
- Non United States of America Domicile. Any insured that does not have United States of America domicile, 911 address and from a State within the United States of America.
- This policy will not provide coverage if you are suspended by an online vendor for the same reason more than once in the policy period.
- Counterfeit activities.
- Failure to respond in writing to an inquiry, notice or notice of suspension directly to the online vendor within 72 hours of receipt of the inquiry and notice or notice of suspension by “you”.
Amazon Income Insurance meets all applicable local, state and national regulations governing insurance providers and is secured with the oldest insurer in the world with a financial rating of A+. Informational statements on this website regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. Any statements containing on this site do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Consult the actual policy or your agent for details regarding terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, products, services and programs which may be available to you. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination of underwriting qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company providing such products or services. This website does not make any representations that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss, or type of claim or loss, under any policy. Whether coverage exists or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss and all applicable policy wording. Information provided on this website does not constitute professional advice. If you have questions regarding insurance policies offered by Voldico, please consult a qualified agent.